September 04, 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and support as we kicked-off the start of our school year!
Here is information for you to review:
- Students are expected to attend all Zoom Room classes on their schedule each day. If your child is not able to attend a class, please call the main office at 847-990-4400 to report an absence.
- No school on Monday, September 7th, 2020:
- As a reminder, there is no school/Remote Learning on 09/07/2020.
- Take Home Bags:
- Take home bags are being prepared. We are still waiting for some of the materials we ordered weeks ago to be delivered to our school. Stay tuned for information regarding our pick-up schedule. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Curriculum Night:
- Please plan to attend our annual Middle School North curriculum night on Tuesday, September 15th, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. More details will be shared VERY SOON!
- Early Release Day:
- Thursday, September 17th, 2020 is an Early Release Day. Please click here for the Early Release Day schedule. Please note, September 17th is an “A” day and student attendance hours are from 7:40 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
- Do you need help?:
- Please reach out to your child’s teachers.
- Please reach out to us.
- Visit the Middle School North website by clicking here.
- Call our main office at 847-990-4400.
- Families needing technology support before, during, or after the school day are
encouraged to access our Student Technology FAQ. Families may also contact our Instructional Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-990-4239. Families may wish to bookmark or print our technology support flyer.
- A Zoom Home Help Guide is available for families in English and Español.
- Please consider following us on Twitter @Hawthornmidlenorth73
Robert J Collins – Principal
Jenna Stern – Assistant Principal