Dear Parents and Guardians:
It is hard to believe October has arrived already! Where did September go? We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.
Have you checked PowerSchool? Mid-Term is in two weeks. Two weeks!
PTO SPIRITWEAR! Click here to order your HAWTHORN SPIRITWEAR!
Orders are due OCTOBER 04, 2020. Hawthorn PTO
Here are reminders and updates:
- Students are expected to attend all Zoom Room classes on their schedule each day. If your child is not able to attend a class, please call the main office at 847-990-4400 to report an absence.
- No School Friday, October 09th, 2020
- There is no school for students on 10/09/2020 as a result of our district’s teacher institute day.
- Hawthorn District 73 Education Foundation – KEY to 73
- Please click here for information from the Key to 73 education foundation.
- Please see the following document for information on Hapara Highlights, Gaggle, and Securly Home for parents: Securly Home, Hapara, and Gaggle for Parents.
- Do you need help?:
- Please reach out to your child’s teachers.
- Please reach out to us.
- Visit the Middle School North website by clicking here.
- Call our main office at 847-990-4400.
- Families needing technology support before, during, or after the school day are
encouraged to access our Student Technology FAQ. Families may also contact our Instructional Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-990-4239. Families may wish to bookmark or print our technology support flyer.
- A Zoom Home Help Guide is available for families in English and Español.
- Please review our district Remote Learning Family Handbook in English and Espanol.
- Please consider following us on Twitter @Hawthornmiddlenorth73
Robert J Collins- Principal
Jenna Stern – Assistant Principal