January 31, 2021
Dear 6th Grade Students and Parents/Guardians:
We are so excited to welcome our in-person “Track A Hybrid” students tomorrow morning! We have staff that will be stationed inside and outside the building to help you find your way and answer questions. Go Eagles!
Here are a few reminders:
- Please be sure you complete the self-certification/lunch process between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Please be sure your chromebook is fully charged.
- Please be sure to have a face covering.
- If you are taking the bus:
- Please be at your scheduled bus stop at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. You can view your pick-up time and bus stop location in your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please be patient the first few weeks as the bus drivers establish routines.
- If you are being dropped off:
- Please be sure to have a sign with your name and grade. Please display the sign when you are curbside for a staff member to check before exiting your vehicle.
- Advisory starts at 7:40 a.m. sharp.
- Dismissal is at 2:10 p.m.
Here is information that has been shared previously for your review:
- Please click here to review the hybrid/remote information that was shared on January 25th.
- Our District 73 Return to Learning Family Handbook is also available in English and Espanol.
- Please click here for a virtual tour of Middle School North. Thank you to our TRY students for creating this awesome video.
Dr. Motsenbocker- interim principal
Ms. Stern – Assistant Principal