http://msn.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mn-logo2.png 0 0 admin http://msn.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mn-logo2.png admin2013-12-09 12:48:022013-12-09 12:48:46Parents: Be Aware of the Following
Padres: Sé consciente de lo siguiente
Please be advised of the following:
- When dropping off and picking up your student from MSN, please be patient and SLOW DOWN in the parking lot.
- Dropping students off on Hawthorn Parkway is NOT permitted. We will have police officers monitoring the street and violators will be ticketed. This is unsafe for the students and may cause you to be struck from behind by another car.
- Please follow the traffic pattern when pulling in and exiting the parking lot. Do not go down the aisles when dropping off students but follow the designated traffic pattern and drop off at the sidewalk.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in the lot or in designated school zones.
- If you are parking your car, or backing out of a parking space be watchful of persons walking in the lot. Safety of the students is always foremost in our minds.
- Please wait patiently when picking up your child. Yellow parking slots are designated for those who will be entering the facility. These parking spots are not a waiting zone for pick and drop off. The Vernon Hills Police Department will be monitoring the parking lots and roadways throughout the year especially now that winter weather has arrived.
- Students have been asked to utilize the designated crosswalks. Again, this is why we ask you to SLOW DOWN in the parking lot.
Robert J. Collins
Principal, Hawthorn Middle School North